Tuesday 21 September 2010

MUA SWAP!!

Hey Guys!!!

I thought id share my recent MUA swap haul with you.

I swapped with a wonderful, fellow UK swapper.

CHECK OUT THE GOODIES!!!!



I swapped a perfume and asked for some LUSH goodies in return, so this is what i got.

Mrs whippy bath ballistic
Dorothy bubble bar
Lemslip soap
Bubblegum lipscrub (this smells and tasted sooo good, i love it!!!)

The swapper that i swapped with also included some nice little extras for me, i got a hello kitty stationary set, a cute pink coin purse and she also included some mini novelty bubbles for my son, which i thought was sooo nice and really thoughtful, as it means she actually took the time to read my notepad to see that i had a son.

What have you guys swapped lately???

I

No comments:

Post a Comment