Friday 15 October 2010

NOTD and illamasqua for 50p!!!!!


 My most recent NOTD which im sporting right now!!

I chose a deep dark colour as the winter is fast upon us :o(




I used two colours, i first painted my nails with 2 coats of Nails Inc Polish in the colour Victoria, i LOVE this colour, its a very very deep burgundy/black shade, perfect for the winter.

Then i applied Illamasqua polish in Untold over the top, just look how glittery it is and that is just one coat of glitter!!

These have to be my biggest bargain nail polishes of all time, i got the Nails Inc one free with Glamour magazine, the rrp is £10.50, and i paid £2 for the magazine, and the Illamasqua one i got for......wait for it.......50p!!!!! Can you believe it, i was at a car boot sale with my mam and boyfriend and spied this little beauty, i immediately had to have it, its my first Illamasqua product ever, and i have to say i am HIGHLY impressed with the quality, no doubt i will be getting some more in the near future.


No comments:

Post a Comment