Friday 1 July 2011

JUNE FAVOURITES!!

So here are my fave products that I've used throughout the whole month of June


From left to right, top to bottom.

* Soap & Glory Scrub Your Nose In It
I love this stuff, its a green exfoliating scrub which can also double up as a face mask, it is great for enlarged pores and really seems to work for me.

*The Body Shop Blueberry Body Butter
I'm sure you have all tried these body butters at some point, if not i urge you to try them asap!! They are the most gorgeous, thick, beautifully fragranced and moisturising body butters ever, I'm soo in love with the smell of this one that i could literally eat it lol. I love to use these after a bath or shower.

* Batiste Dry Shampoo
This has been my saviour through June, when I've had lazy mornings and my hairs looking a little greasy, i just grab this and spray it in the roots, then lightly brush out, i got the blush scent which smells lovely, it comes in all different scents and for less than £3 a bottle you could try a few, its well worth it.

* Soap & Glory Hand Food
Ive been using this hand cream non stop lately, in my job i do alot of paperwork and my hands dry out so quickly. This is a beautifully scented, light non-greasy hand cream, perfect for everyday use.

* DKNY Delicious Night Perfume
I have loads of different perfumes but lately I've really been into this one, I've used it practically everyday, i got it as a present off my boyfriend a while ago, and i always get compliments when i wear it.

* Benefit Brow Zings in Medium
I'm loving this product at the moment, its a powder and a wax which you use together to help thicken and fill in your eyebrows. Its such a cute little kit which comes with 2 mini brushes and a pair of tweezers (tweezers are awful, but they have re-packaged these and the new ones apparently come with much better ones) I got this for free when i was a benefit employee, but i think they retail for around £22.50, it may seem alot but seriously this product will last you forever, even if you use it everyday.

* Pastel Nail Polish
I recently bought this in Turkey when i was on holiday, is was only 2TL, which is like 77p, what a bargain!!!
Here is a pic of it on my nails



It is the most gorgeous summery peachy/orangey colour I've ever seen, i have a nice tan at the moment too and it goes perfect!! Its a cream formulation, which gives great thick, opaque coverage in just 2 coats. For the price of this i am highly impressed, so if your heading to turkey look out for them, there just from local Turkish chemists. I also got a bright pink, which i will feature in my next NOTD.

* Maybelline Colour Sensational Lipstick In 112 Ambre Rose
This is my go to lipstick, its a perfect pinky peach with a little sparkle, its goes perfect with every outfit, I'm nearly out so i will have to get another one soon.

* MAC Solar Riche Bronzing Powder
As I've got a tan after just returning from Turkey, i haven't been wearing foundation lately, so I've just been reaching for this, for an all  over bronzed glow, its the perfect colour for me, and has the slightest bit glitter/shimmer in it.


That's it, all my June Favourites, let me know yours.
Hope you like :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment