Sunday 7 August 2011

Magazine Freebies!!

Just thought id let you all know Marie Claire is giving away a free ciate nail polish and dove conditioner away in their current issue.

I saw these while i was doing my grocery shopping, and had to pick them up.
They have 2 shades to choose from, so yes i bought them both lol, i figured i could just give one of the magazines to my mam.

here's a couple of quick pics


You can click on the images to enlarge them :o)


How pretty are these bottles, they are too cute!!
The shades are:

* Wait Until Dark
* My Fair Lady

Both are beautiful, I've never tried these polishes before, so no doubt ill be featuring them on a NOTD very soon.

OH, AND BEFORE I FORGET HERE'S A FREE CODE FOR YOU ALL, YOU GET 15% OFF YOUR TOTAL ORDER WHEN YOU SHOP ONLINE AT:
WWW.CIATE.CO.UK

Just enter this code: CIATEMC
Offer ends 30/9/2011


No comments:

Post a Comment