Wednesday 28 September 2011

Primark Haul 27/9/2011

So I've been feeling a little bit down lately, I'm 7 and a half months pregnant, and can no longer fit in my size 8's.
So i decided to get off my backside and head to 

PRIMARK!!!!!

 To buy some bigger clothes to accommodate my ever expanding bump, as the good old elastic band/bobble trick just isn't cutting it anymore.

Here's what i came away with:

Skinny Jeggings in a size 10, they are incredibly soft, and i can wear them over my bump or under my bump, they are super comfortable, and were only £8.00

Gorgeous cream floaty top, with silk style flower detailing around the neck, i love this as it doesn't cling to my bump, and its long enough to wear with leggings, This is a size 8 but because its floaty it has tons of room. This was £8.00

Close up of the neck detailing.

Another floaty top, loving these at the min, this one is slightly longer at the front than the back, its a size 8, again its so soft, ill be teaming this with some skinny jeans, and a plain white boob tube underneath, with a cardigan. This was only £4.00!!

This is just a plain white long sleeve top, nice for the cold weather that's slowly creeping upon us here in good old England, this was £3.50

Sheer floral top, with peter pan style collar, i LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS, ill be wearing a plain black Cami underneath. This is a size 12, its EXTREMELY SMALL FITTING, this was a total bargain at only £7.00.

Just a regular plain floaty vest, creamy beige colour, size 10, with a pocket detail, i think this was only £3.00 if i remember correctly.

Plain black leggings, i got these in a size 12, as i find once there washed they shrink a bit, i love these and there so comfortable. They were £3.00

Gorgeous soft woollen cream scarf, perfect for the winter, and I've also took to hiding my bump behind big over sized scarves lol. This was only £3.00

 Dark denim skinny jeans, got these in a size 10 and there so comfortable, they also have a bit stretch to them and have nice gold detailed buttons, they were only £9.00.

Last but not least, i just had to get myself a new pair of flats, and these are gorgeous!! they are super soft and comfortable and will go with just about anything, i wish they had these in different colours because i would buy more, they are seriously the softest shoes i have ever bought, and well worth the £8.00 i paid for them!!

I felt so much better after my shopping trip, it really brightened my mood! Ive also got to say that Primark has some amazing stuff in at the minute, they have some great winter pieces in too!!

What have you bought from Primark lately??

No comments:

Post a Comment