Thursday 15 September 2011

September glossy box!

I'm sure you have all heard of glossy box by now, so I'll just dive straight in and let you know what I received in my first ever glossy box.

I signed up for this in July after hearing so many great things about it, they said I would receive my first box in September, and I got mine today.

I was super excited when I came back home to find this little beauty sitting on my table. I opened it up straight away, and have to say the packaging is beautiful, sadly that's the only good thing I can say about my glossy box! 
When I signed up they ask if you would be happy to receive samples eg: perfume samples and sachets samples, I specifically ticked no, because let's face it, you can go to any beauty counter or perfume store and they give you sachet and perfume samples for free, so I'm pretty peeved that they sent me them,, specifically when i ticked no!!
 I will be emailing the glossy box customer service to complain about this, we shall see what kind of response I get, as I've not heard the best things about there customer service.

Anyway, onto the products I received, not impressed with any of these really.
Please click the pictures to get them full size.
Wonderful Packaging

Hiding my address, lol.

All tissue papered up with a glossy box sticker and ribbon.

The contents of the box, i cant help but feel like I've been slightly cheated by getting a perfume sample and shampoo and conditioner samples :o(

Rahua shampoo and conditioner 
HD Brows brow kit (this is all matte eye shadows, no brow wax or anything, this is probably the best thing in this box, but nothing special)
Omorovicza thermal cleansing balm
Nuxe Huile prodigieuse ( dry oil)
Plum perfume sample

Highly disappointing for my first ever glossy box.

No comments:

Post a Comment