Sunday 20 November 2011

RIP MY BEAUTIFUL SLEEPING ANGEL

As some of you who read my blog are aware, i was expecting my second child in December.
I actually gave birth to a beautiful baby boy on 13th November 2011, he weighed 4lb 1oz, and was 47cm long.
He was the most beautifulest thing I've ever seen, unfortunately he was stillborn, i went for a scan on the Friday 11th November 2011, and was told the devastating news that my baby's heart had stopped.

None of us were expecting this at all, it is heart wrenching, soul destroying, and life changing.
Never in my life did i ever expect to be arranging the funeral of my own child at the age of 26.

This is all i can write for now as tears are blinding my eyes.

I probably wont be posting any new posts for a while, i hope you understand.


No comments:

Post a Comment