Saturday 31 December 2011

Recent Swap-OCC Lip Tars

So i recently arrange a swap for some OCC Lip Tars by Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics.

I love these, and cant seem to find them in the UK, you can order direct from the OCC website, but at $13 a pop its pretty expensive.

These aren't a new product, they have been all over the Internet for ages now, but its took me this long to get some lol. They come in a wide range of shades, and are made for mixing together to create custom lip colours, great if you are a make up artist.

Now let me start off by saying that these samples do not travel well, i got them shipped from the US, and they came in little 5g screw top jars.

When i received the package and opened it, they had literally leaked all over, i managed to save some, but lost quite a few too.

I managed to do some swatches with what was left in the jars

Most of these are quite natural and can be worn as they are, the lighter ones would look great mixed with some of the darker colours below.

I Love these Lip Tars, and I'm gutted that most of them leaked in transit as i would have loved to have mixed loads of my own custom shades.

I will definitely be looking to get my hands on some full size ones of these in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment