Sunday 29 January 2012

Off on my Jollies!!

I wont be posting for a few days as I'm going on my jollie hollies!!



Me, my bf, and our son are heading off to Disneyland Paris, my mam and sister are tagging along with us too.

My son is beyond excited!! so is my bf too!!

We are getting the Ferry from Dover into Calais and then driving to Disneyland from there, its a long journey, but i love little road trips.
We will be staying overnight in the Davy Crockett Ranch, which seems to have lots of activities for children, so hopefully it will be nice when we get there.

We also get a full free day in Paris to do as we please, so we are going to try and do a little sightseeing (unless we get lost, lol)

Me and my bf have both been to Disneyland in Florida, and it was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!
Ive heard that the Paris one isn't that good and I've been told that the prices are extortionate, but i shall judge for myself when I'm there, hopefully we will have a blast.

Ill be sure to post some pics when I'm back.



No comments:

Post a Comment