Monday 12 March 2012

Beauty Bloggers Valentines Swap

I recently took part in a Beauty Bloggers Valentines Swap, organised by Kelly at Lipglossloveaffair, here's the link.

When i signed up for this swap, i chose to do a $20 value, so i would be paired up with someone else who wanted a $20 swap value, so it was fair for both of us.

This was a direct swap so we were paired with our partners, then she emailed us each others details, and we went from there.

My swapper was the lovely Annie all the way from Canada.
I love international swaps because it gives me a chance to try out things that are not available to me here in the UK.

I received my swap from her a few days ago, and i LOVE it!!
This is everything in the box, it was all wrapped up in tissue paper and packed with packing peanuts, but i just had to open it, lol.

Everything she sent me!!
How cute are those strawberry's, they have Hershey's kisses inside, they are too cute, my son loved them!!
The cute little jar of stars is lovely too, she said in her letter they are for love and luck, i could do with some luck right about now, after the awful few months I've had lately, see here
and here
She also sent me a cute Hello Kitty sticker, (i love anything Hello Kitty) and a bow hair tie.
Essie and sally Hansen nail polishes, and a Revlon lip butter.

A closer look.

The Essie polish is from their recent luxeffects range and is in the shade 'as gold as it gets', i cannot find Essie polishes anywhere near me so I'm so glad i got this.
Revlon lip butter in Berry Smoothie
Sally Hansen diamond strength nail polish in glass slipper, again these polishes are not available near me either.

This was a great swap, and I'm super happy with what i got, i would be happy to swap with Annie again in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment