Monday 5 November 2012

My Newest Lipsticks

So Ive been on a bit of a Lippie splurge at the moment, and added 5 new lipsticks to my collection, 4 MAC (What can i say?, i have a weakness for MAC Lippies lol) and 1 Barry M.

As far as I'm aware the 4 MAC lipsticks i got are Limited Edition (I bought them from a blog sale) 
They've been on my wish list for a while now, and I'm so glad i got them because i love them all!!


My little pretties (Sorry for the rubbish, washed out pic!!)

From Left to Right:

*MAC Viva Glam Gaga
*MAC Force Of Love (Chenman Collection)
*MAC Naturally Eccentric (Surf Baby Collection)
*MAC Viva Glam Nicki
*Barry M 52 (MAC Candy Yum Yum Dupe)

Here's a few swatches for you
Top to Bottom:

*MAC Viva Glam Gaga
*MAC Force of Love
*MAC Naturally Eccentric
*MAC Viva Glam Nicki
*Barry M 52

MAC Force of Love and Viva Glam Nicki seem to be quite close in colour to each other but Viva Glam Nicki is that tad bit brighter pink/peach toned, and whilst Force of Love is a Matte finish, Viva Glam Nicki is a Satin Finish.

I'm sure from the pics you can tell I'm a total pink/nude lippie girl, i try to step out of my comfort zone sometimes, but i always end up going back to the same shades.

I'm also in love with Barry M 52, it is so bright, this will be a night out colour for me, i cant see myself wearing this during the day even though i absolutely adore it, I'm just not brave enough!!






1 comment:

  1. Hi! Sorry this is probably really random to do on this page but i couldn't find a way to send you a private message! I would really like to do a swap with you (doesn't have to be christmas related) thanks x

    ReplyDelete