Saturday 17 November 2012

Nails Inc Freebies!!!

I do love a good freebie now and again so when I discovered glamour magazine were giving away a free nails inc nail polish with this months issue I just had to rush out and grab it!!

There are 4 colours to collect from the glamour collection, sadly I only managed to get 3, I couldn't find the gold glitter one anywhere!!

The magazine is a bargain price of just £2!!, not bad considering Nails Inc polishes retail for over £11 each.

Looking all pretty in their boxes!!

A closer look.
The shades i managed to pick up are
*St James
*Elizabeth Street
*Motcomb Street

I LOVE them all, I'm a huge fan of Nails Inc Polishes anyway, and when there's a bargain like this going on they just have to be had!!

Ive done a quick swatch of each one below for you to take a closer look at.

*St James
A gorgeous red colour, perfect for the festive season which is rapidly approaching us!!

*Elizabeth Street
A gorgeous soft pale pink shade, the perfect natural colour and perfect to go with a french manicure.

*Motcomb Street
This probably looks black on the swatch here, but its actually a very very deep blue colour, ill probably end up jazzing this one up with a bit of glitter on top.

My local stores still have tons of Glamour mags for sale, so go check to see if you can still pick it up!!

1 comment:

  1. Can we be nail mail buddies?!?!? I live in Los Angeles and would love an international nail buddy:) email me at emilie.libra@gmail.com:D

    ReplyDelete