Wednesday 2 October 2013

NOTD: Navy shine of the times.

So I just freshly painted my nails, and went for a deep dark colour to reflect the changing season 
(hello cold weather, lol)


I decided on Barry m navy which is such a deep dark rich navy blue colour, and gorgeous worn alone, but I wanted something to jazz my nails up a bit so I grabbed for my Essie shine of the times, which is a truly stunning duo chrome flakie polish. 
It shines different colours depending on which way you move your hands, this polish is truly amazing!!







2 comments:

  1. This is a really nice combo!

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is, it's a lot more pretty in real life. I don't know what's up with blogger lately but it's making my pics look all messed up. Xx

      Delete