Wednesday 9 October 2013

REVIEW: Be a Bombshell Eyeliner in Onyx

I recently received this in one of my monthly glossy boxes.
I was excited and a tad bit nervous at the same time, as i don't really wear eyeliner that often, i did however give it a go, and  i actually really like it.

It comes in sleek black packaging, think permanent marker style, and has the 'be a bombshell' logo printed onto it

Once opened you can see that this indeed looks like an actual marker pen, i have to admit i was petrified when i first saw the tip and was thinking 'how the hell am i gonna be able to use that' but to my surprise it was actually pretty easy, the tip of the nib is so fine and pointy that it gives really sharp, smooth and precise lines.

I did two swatches here above, you can apply a little more pressure whilst applying this liner to get a bit of a thicker line, or apply using the very tip and a light hand to achieve a thin line.
The pigmentation of the liner is very impressive, its jet black in just one swipe, and it has great staying power, it stayed on my eyes all day and did not budge at all.
I tried to remove the swatches from my hand above and had to wipe over with a baby wipe and firm hand at least 3 times!

Overall I'm very impressed with this liner, and it gets a big thumbs up from me!!






No comments:

Post a Comment