Wednesday 6 November 2013

£20 Beauty Blogger Swap

So a few weeks ago i was contacted by the lovely Imke asking if i would like to do a swap with her, we sent a few messages back and forth to each other and decided on a set amount of £20 for our swap.

Imke already knew that she wanted to receive all nail polishes and gave me a wish list of  Barry Ms that she wanted to try, i managed to get her all the colours she asked for bar one 'Racing Green' i couldn't for the life of me find this shade anywhere, i tried loads of different boots and superdrug stores but nothing!!
So instead of the racing green i picked up the mint green for her and thankfully she loves them all!!

I asked Imke for a mix of both polishes and make-up, she told me she could get Essence products which i love but cant get them anywhere near me so she offered to send essence products.

This is how the package came.

It was so beautifully packaged and wrapped nice and securely.

She wrapped each item individually and numbered them so i had to open them in order following the instructions on her letter she sent along with the package.

These are all the goodies i received and i love everything!!
I got a mixture of 'Essence' and 'Catrice' products which I'm told is 'Essence's' sister company.


Here are the polishes i got, the two fruity ones on the bottom were an extra gift from one of Imke's friends (how nice is that!)
The shades i got from top to bottom left to right are:
*Essence Free Hugs
*Essence That's What I Mint
*Essence Graffiti Topper in Not Punky Nor Funky
*Catrice I Got The Flower
*Essence Fruity Nail Polish (No shade names on them)

She included some lovely Essence Makeup
*Be Loud Blush in Pink Me, it has a gorgeous camouflage pattern to it.
*Stay with me long lasting Lip gloss in Deep Rose
*Stay Matte Lip cream in Velvet Rose
*Lip liner in Cute Pink
(Sorry the pictures aren't doing them any justice, but i will no doubt be doing separate posts on most of these items for you all anyway)

Lastly some Catrice makeup
*Absolute Nude Eyeshadow Palette
*Jungle Treasure Eyeshadow
*I got the Flower Eyeshadow
*Defining Blush in I'm a Survivor

Imke was also nice enough to send me 2 little samples, one was a Dior BB cream and the other a YSL touche eclat, both of which I'm excited to try.

I'm so happy and grateful for everything that i received from Imke in our swap.

You can go and check out the polishes that i sent Imke right here:











No comments:

Post a Comment