Monday 4 November 2013

NOTD: Holiday Nails Essence Free Hugs

So I've just returned from a lovely week in Turkey, the weather out there was absolutely beautiful although the nights were very cold, we had a fab time and I'm sad to be back to this awful British weather lol.

I thought id show you a quick pic of the 'Holiday Polish' i chose.
This is Essence 'Free Hugs' and I've been trying to get my hands on this colour for ages, so i was over the moon when i recently received it in a swap i did with a lovely fellow blogger.
Ive been a fan of Essence polishes for a long time now, and this shade is no exception, its my perfect baby pink colour, applies great and is just an all round great polish!!

2 comments:

  1. This color looks great. Perfect pink :-) it makes me happy that this polish makes you happy :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really love it, thanks again for a great swap :o) xx

    ReplyDelete