Thursday 21 November 2013

Review: CATRICE Limited Edition Glamazona Absolute Eye Colour

I received these two shadows in a beauty/nail swap that i did with a fellow blogger 
This is the first time I've tried anything by Catrice as its not a brand that's available to me in the UK.

First off i really like the packaging on these, hard sturdy plastic with a lift up lid design and the 
Catrice Cosmetics logo imprinted onto the front.
The patterned design on the front is pretty nice too, although I'm not sure if its limited for these shadows or if all the range comes like this.

The purple shade is 'I got the Flower' and the Lighter shade is 'Jungle Treasure'

These feel really silky soft to the touch, have pretty good pigmentation and last a decent amount of time on me.
'Jungle Treasure' feels a tad bit softer than 'I got the flower' but both seem equally as pigmented, overall I'm happy with the both of them.
I would recommend to use these over an eyeshadow base to make them pop even more.


Have you tried anything by Catrice??




No comments:

Post a Comment