Monday 14 April 2014

Boot Sale Bargains

So if any of you are frequent boot sale bargainers (buyers) then you will be aware that Boot sale season is back in full swing!!
I myself am a huge boot sale fan, and just love to grab a bargain!! 
I went to one on Sunday with the family and picked up a few bits, nothing too exciting but thought I would share with you anyway!!

The first things I got are nail polishes, (not that I need anymore, I have enough to sink a battle ship!!) but the colours were lovely and I got all four of them for £1, yep that's right £1!!!!

From left to right:
LA Colours - hottie
Calvin Klein - opus
W7 - no name (foil silver shade)
Missguided - misstique

I think my fave may be the LA Colours as it's so bright and summery!!

The next and final item I picked up was this gorgeous baby keepsake box.

I have sets already for my other two boys but was in search of a final one for my youngest. 

It comes with 3 separate boxes inside, one for baby's hospital tag, one for baby's first curl and one for baby's first tooth.
It's absolutely perfect and just what I wanted. I paid £1.50 for this!! 

I will definitely be going to more boot sales and look forward to sharing more of my finds with you. 




No comments:

Post a Comment