Friday 20 June 2014

MAC Osbournes Haul

So, i don't know about you guys but i was super excited about the release of the 'MACosbornes' collection.

I had no idea what date or time this was being released online, so i was ever so grateful when a lovely friend of mine messaged me via instagram to let me know it was live on the Debenhams website.
I was actually at work when she messaged me so it was a quick case of literally running to the toilet and hiding there until i had placed an order lol!!


I managed to grab all of Kelly's lipsticks which i knew i definitely wanted after seeing numerous swatches online.
(I seem to have misplaced 'strip poker' at the moment)

The packaging of Kelly's lipsticks are a gorgeous pearly pastel lilac colour with her signature wrote on in red, (these really remind me of the Dame Edna collection from a few years back)

I am so excited about the shades of these lipsticks and definitely feel like they were the stand out products from this whole collection.
From left to right:
Riot House (absolutely amazeballs!!!)
Kelly Yum Yum
Dodgy Girl

Swatches!!
Just look at the pigmentation on those, and that's only one swipe of each!

I knew i was going to love these lipsticks before i received my debenhams order so i was very naughty and went to my local counter straight from work, and picked up a few back ups just in case and I'm so so glad i did!!

As far as i know everywhere is now sold out online, but i would highly suggest you check your local counter for these beauties!!

4 comments:

  1. these look stunning!!

    www.beckysbeautique.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are amazing!! I've wore riot house non stop since I got it!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im so glad that you got what you wanted and let me know when a collection is coming out that you are after because if i see it go live i will let you know where and when, i wish i had got backups of riot house and strip poker but i got extras of kelly yum yum and dodgy girl thank goodness, they are all so wow xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you told me about the collection Hun, because I had no idea and would probably of missed it!! I think the next collection I'm after is the Simpsons one. Not sure if any others are out before that. MAC seriously has me broke at the moment lol.

      Delete