Tuesday 15 July 2014

GlossyBox UK - July 2014

So the theme of this months box was 'Stars and Stripes' and it came in special edition American Flag style packaging, complete with red and navy packaging inside, very apt for the theme.


I got some great things in this months box four of which were full size items and I'm very happy with it.
Here's the lowdown 

*Carmex Lip balm - Full Size £2.69
*Tarte Lights Camera Lashes Mascara (cant see a size on this but 7ml retails for £19.50)
*Bellapierre Cosmetics Lipstick in Mandarina Full Size £20
*Absolute Eyeshadow Primer Full Size $4.99
*Color Club Nail Polish in Glossy Seal Full Size $8

Im still over the moon that i got a Tarte Mascara in my box, and cant wait to gIve it a go as ive heard rave reviews about it!!

I know for definite that i will use the Carmex, Mascara and the Eyeshadow Primer, I may be brave enough and actually try out the lipstick for a night out or something as its not my usual colour, (still cant quite believe this lippie is worth £20, the packaging feels kinda cheap for that price point) and I'm sure i will use the polish at some point, (maybe winter time) oh, does anyone know if this is color club's new packaging?? hate to say it but I'm not a fan.


The value of this box comes to roughly about £29 and that's without the Tarte Mascara factored into it as i have no idea what size it is, so your still getting a pretty good deal with this box for your monthly subscription fee.

No comments:

Post a Comment