Monday 14 July 2014

July BirchBox



This is the July Birch Box and was actually a freebie this month, i signed up in June and received the June box, but i was so disappointed in what i received that i felt i had to email them, and express my feelings.
I did receive a reply from a member of the birch box team, but honestly the reply wasn't what i was expecting, so i immediately cancelled my subscription.
I went to check my on line banking a few days later and realised that they had taken another payment out for the July Box, i was confused as i had already cancelled, so yet again i emailed them.
I received a reply basically saying sorry, the payment has already been processed and they couldn't stop it from going through and that my July box will be on its way, anyway after a couple more emails back and forth i was told i would receive a refund and could have the July box as a gesture of good will.

That i was thankful for, and i can honestly say that this months box is 100x better than the June box.
I'm really happy with the products this month which include:

* Benefit Porefessional 7.5ml
*Balance Me Wonder Eye Cream 7ml 
*Weleda Sea Buckthorn Creamy Body wash 20ml (This smells amazing!!)
*Laqa & Co Lip Lube in Bees Knees (A gorgeous Peach/Coral shade which is right up my alley)
* Whish Body Butter in Lavender 22ml (Not a huge lavender fan but this is just a subtle scent)
*Vita Coco Natural Coconut Water Lemonade





I think the products in this box would be great to take on your travels, I'm particularly excited to try out the eye cream and the lip pencil. (Swatched above)

Did any of you get Birch Box this month??

2 comments:

  1. I got this one... I wasn't as impressed as you though. I I subscribed after last months box and have no intention of ever signing up again.
    However, I loved my first glossybox this month :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, I'm sorry that this box wasn't what you expected, I was the same last month. I'm currently unsubscribed from birchbox. Xx

      Delete