Thursday 17 July 2014

Lime Crime at last!!

I have wanted to try Lime Crime Lipsticks  for as long as I can remember, so when I saw these in a blog sale recently I had to nab them!!

The packaging is gorgeous and the holographic unicorn sits perfectly against the purple shade, there pretty much the same shape as my beloved MAC Lipsticks, just a little fatter and more rounded on the top! 
(10 out of 10 for packaging from me!!)

The shades I picked up are Centrifuschia  and Countessa Fluorescent. 


I'll admit these are not the first choice of shades I would choose but they were such a good price I thought I would take a chance just to try, and honestly, I'm not disappointed! The pigmentation is amazing and they are super creamy and moisturizing!!
I can't wait to try more shades, next on my hit list are Babette, Coquette and Geradium!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment