Tuesday 26 August 2014

Worlds Most Powerful Facial

I have to share this post on the 'Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay'
This claims to be the 'Worlds most powerful Facial', and 'makes your face pulsate'
I have used this a few times now, and i actually LOVE it!! It comes in a large 1lb tub and its pure powder, what you do is mix it with water or Apple Cider Vinegar to form a paste and then you apply it over the entire face, avoiding the delicate eye area.
I used mine with water and applied it about 1/4 inch in thickness all over my face and left it on for about 15mins, at first i thought, its just a normal clay mask, and didn't feel anything on my skin, but after about 10mins or so, my face started really pulsating, just like it claims on the tub, its a weired sensation, and i dare say even slightly painful, but i just loved the fact that i could actually feel it doing something to my skin. After i removed the mask, my skin was red, like really really red, my boyfriend even said to me, 'woah, what the hell have you done' ha ha. Ill admit it was a huge shock to see the redness, but it honestly disappeared after about 30mins, and i swear my skin has never ever felt so soft and smooth before, this is one hell of a deep cleansing mask and i absolutely swear by it, it helps with pimples, blackheads and any impurities you have.
I use this mask once a week now, for a full deep cleanse, and i know it will be a staple in my routine now.


 There is tons of other uses for this mask including:
* Body Wraps
* Clay Baths
* Back Facials
* Foot Soaks
* Chilled clay for Knee packs and Insect bites
 i still need to try it with the vinegar to see if there is any difference, but right now i am more than happy with the water mixture.
You can purchase this Mask from  HERE for the absolutely amazing price of $5.99
You can also use the code BGJ917 For $10 off orders over $40 or $5 off orders under $40



No comments:

Post a Comment