Friday 12 April 2013

Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Nail Paint

So i recently picked up a couple of the new Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paints.
I had my eye on these for a little while, and while i was in superdrug a few weeks back they had them on 2 for £6, so i grabbed the 2 shades that most appealed to me.
(these normally retail at £3.99 each)

I picked up the shades
Greenberry and Blueberry

Here is a swatch of Greenberry on my nails.
I absolutely LOVE this colour, its perfect for summer (if we ever get any here in England, lol)
The picture really doesn't do it full justice, the shine you get off these bad boys is unreal, they apply smooth, have full coverage in 2 coats, and hold up really well.
I absolutely recommend these polishes, I'm very very impressed with them, and they have quite a few colours in the collection for you to choose from.
I love Barry M Polishes in general, they have a huge colour selection, are easily accessible and very reasonably priced, i can definitely see myself adding more of these 'Gelly Hi-Shines' to my collection.

No doubt you will see NOTD featuring the 'Blueberry' shade on my blog pretty soon!!

1 comment:

  1. I got the pink one of these.
    Love your blog and you tube vids
    Check out my new blog
    Thepowderednose.Blogspot.Com
    Follow if you like it and il follow back
    Great blog
    Xx

    ReplyDelete