Sunday 24 July 2011

My Perfume Collection

Just a quick post to share my Perfume Collection with you.

Benefit - Laugh with me Lee Lee
Armani - Armani code
Aquolina - Pink Sugar
DKNY - Be Delicious Night
Paco Rabanne - Black XS for her
Lacoste - Touch of pink perfume pen
Juicy Couture - Couture Couture
Gucci - Envy Me
Victoria's Secret - Dream Angels in Heavenly and Desire
Juicy Couture - Viva La Juicy
Lots of Samples which I cant remember the names of right now, if any of you want to know please leave a comment below.

I have a nice mixed selection of perfumes, I never really used to be into them, but over the last year or so, my collection has grown.

I usually get perfumes for Xmas, birthdays etc, I don't usually just go out and buy a perfume for myself, but Ive recently just ran out of my all time favourite perfume
 'Thierry Mugler Alien' so I might just have to go out and treat myself!!
I got it as a gift from my sister one Christmas and instantly fell in love with it, it has quite a strong scent but its not too over powering, the bottle is gorgeous too!!


Id love to see some of your Perfume Collection, please post a link to them

No comments:

Post a Comment