Wednesday 12 October 2011

Swap Package!!

So I'm an active member of makeupalley.com
Its a swap site, which I'm sure you have all heard of, if not go check it out and sign up!

I arranged a swap with a wonderful swapper from Canada.
We set a price, and gave each other a list of things we would like to try, i picked things that i cant get in the UK.

Now i received this a few weeks ago now but have just getting round to posting it, check out all these goodies, i swear i was like a kid at Christmas, this has got to be one of the best swaps I've ever done!!!


Everything was beautifully wrapped, but I've opened them already.


These are the swap items i asked for, she managed to get me everything i asked for so i was super happy.


These are all the extras that she included, how nice is that!!!
The bath and body works set in Paris amour smells absolutely gorgeous, i wish we could get these in the UK.

Let me know what your best swaps have been.

No comments:

Post a Comment