Tuesday 27 December 2011

Hope you all had a good xmas

Just a quick post to say i hope you all had a great Christmas.

It was a very difficult one for all my family this year, as we are still mourning the loss of my beautiful baby boy Kaiden, however we have had to be strong and still celebrate as i also have a 4 year old son.

My little boy got spoilt rotten as usual lol, and he had a great day.
We lit a candle for Kaiden, and went to his grave on Christmas day to lay some flowers and gifts.

I got spoilt this year off my boyfriend and got some lovely gifts one of which is this beauty below
Soap and Glory Big Splendour Gift Set from Boots.

I have to say we did get spoilt off the rest of the members of our family and we got some money to treat ourselves in the sales.

Hope you all had a great day and got everything you wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment