Wednesday 25 January 2012

Collective Swap Haul

So i thought id do a quick post to show you all my recent swaps.
These are from the past few months, so thought id just do one big collective haul.

If you read my blog, I'm sure your already aware that I'm a member of makeupalley.com and this is where i do all my swaps. It is THE best beauty swapping site i have ever come across, and i highly recommend that you check it out.

So....onto the goodies!!! :o)

This is everything I've received in my swaps the last few months.

Swap 1.
5 wet n wild palettes, i got 2 of the 8-pan palettes and 3 of the trios.
From top to bottom, left to right:
*Blue had me at hello
*Petal Pusher
*I got good jeans
*Walking on eggshells
*I'm getting sunburned

Swap 2.
*Wet n Wild Comfort Zone palette
*Wet n Wild Dont steal my thunder Trio
*Wet n Wild single eyeshadow in Nutty
*2 NYX Lipglosses in French kiss and Sugar pie
*NYX Lipliner in Dolly Pink
*2 NYX Jumbo eye pencils in purple velvet and milk
*2 NYX Soft matte lip creme in Tokyo and Addis Ababa
*Revlon Colourburst Lipstick in Pink Sugar
*Wet n Wild Fast dry Nail Colour in Party of Five Glitters

Tried to take a pic of the revlon lippie but i couldnt capture it properly, its a gorgeous peachy nude colour with gold sparkles in it.

Swap 3.
*3 Revlon Super lustrous Lipsticks
*Revlon Lip butter
*Covergirl Lipstick

From left to right:
*Pink Velvet
*Gentlemen prefer pink
*Cherries in the snow
*Creamsicle lip butter
*Covergirl Verve
The lipsticks are darker in real life, cherries in the snow is showing up pink on the pic, but its a straight up red.
The lip butter is a nude/orangey colour in real life. Also with the lip butter, im shocked to see how little product you get in, its wound all the way up in the pic, and ive only used it maybe 3 times, i dont know if there all like this or if i just got a faulty one, but $9rrp for that amount of product seems a little steep to me.

Swap 4.
More Wet n Wild Palettes.....YAY!!!
Top to bottom, left to right:
*Greed palette
*Pride palette
*Fly me to the moon
*Were blasting off
*Dancing in the clouds
The bottom three are from the limited edition Dream weavers collection, and i absolutely love them!

Swap 5.
Another big Lip lot, im obsessed with lipsticks and glosses at the minute even though i know i have far too many already.
Left to right:
*Revlon super lustrous in Peach Petal
*MAC Strange potion (from the venemous villains collection)
*MAC 2N
*NARS Turkish Delight
*MAC Florabundance
*Stila long wear liquid lipcolour in Coral
*MAC Glamour for all
*Lancome colour design in B-list
*NARS lipliner in Fantasia

I forgot to include a Hard Candy Lipstick in Fire Alarm and the NYX Eyeshadow base in ESB01 White, i recieved them with swap number 5.

I have absolutely LOVED my swaps from over the past few months, and have got some great products that arnt available to me here in the UK, especially Wet n Wild and NYX, which are two of my fave US drugstore brands.

If you havnt already, go check out makeupalley.com and get swapping!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment