Friday 23 November 2012

MUA Lipsticks - Review

On the blog today i give to you MUA Lipsticks!!


These have been out a long time now, but I've just recently gotten around to trying them.
I got these for my birthday recently, and i have to say I'm so pleased i did!!

I got 4 shades, 3 of which have a name (i think their the newer shades)
So from left to right i got:
*Shade 16 - Nectar
*Shade 13
*Shade 15 - Juicy
*Shade 14 - Bare

Ill start off by saying the packaging on these is nothing flash, pretty basic, but i actually like it, they remind me of the NYX round lipsticks.

Some swatches for you all
Top to Bottom
*Shade 16 - Nectar
*Shade 13
*Shade 15 - Juicy
*Shade 14 - Bare

These Lipsticks come with a bargain £1 price tag, so i wasn't really hoping for much, but I'm really surprised by these lipsticks, they apply so smooth and buttery, and have a really good colour pay off, the swatches above are just with one swipe of each lipstick!!

They seem to have a very light scent to them, i cant explain it, but it isn't offencive at all

As already mentioned above the packaging is very basic, but come on guys for £1 what more do you want??
I actually really like the packaging, and its a lot better than some other Drugstore Lipsticks that retail for even  more, (Natural Collection, anyone??)

They also come with a little colour on the bottom of each lipstick which is great when storing them as you can see which colour it is straight away, the bottoms also pop off to reveal extra lipstick in them. Ive seen reviews where some people have said that its actually wax in the bottom just for colour reference, but i can definitely clarify that mine have actual lipstick in them, i poked my nail right through it lol.


These Lipsticks definitely get a massive thumbs up from me, and i will definitely be purchasing more, or hoping to get some in my Xmas stocking :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment